Today, it is a trend to take pictures of various things whether it is a beautiful landscape or screenshot of a chat log on the device. People love to take pictures to keep them as a memory. Well, in the world of gadgets and devices, people keep the screenshots of chatting, social media browsing or web surfing to share it with their friends. If you want to take a picture of the content screening on the computer, how will you do it?
Most probably, you are thinking to take out your camera and click a picture of the content on the screen because there is no option in the Computer monitor to take a screenshot like in the mobile phones. Well click a picture of the computer screen can be blurry, and you must have seen some people showing the clearer pictures. Are you wondering how did they do it? Well, some people are still unaware of the fact that there is a workaround to take a picture of the screen without any obstruction.
Even though there is no direct link or buttons available on the computer to take a picture, yet you have this fantastic workaround to get a screenshot of the computer screen. If you are not aware or you are aware of the fact but do not know the steps to get the picture, then you should follow the steps and instructions mentioned below and learn to take photos of Computer Screen.
How to take photographs of a computer screen
- Open any program in your computer like video song, my computer, Web browser, etc.
- Look for a Print Scrn / SysRq button on your keyboard. It is generally found right next to the F12 button.
- Press the Print Scrn
- Now, click to open Start Menu.
- Go to Accessories and navigate to Paint.
- Click to open Paint in your computer.
- Now, go to left corner at the top. You will find Paste option in Home
- Click Paste. You can press Ctrl + V key combination as well.
- The screenshot you took by pressing Print Scrn button will appear here.
- Go to File and click Save
- Now select a file format from – png, jpg, bmp, jpeg, gif.
- Now, click the Save
- Open the File Explorer and go to Pictures in Libraries.
- You will find your Screenshot there.
Taking a screenshot on the computer is a very straightforward method. You don’t have to put much efforts to save the file. The screenshot will help to make a hard copy of in-depth exploration of the path in windows explorer which helps you to relocate the folder. Now, you can also do the same.